Arocha Hair Restoration Opens New San Antonio Location
Bernardino A. Arocha, M.D., founder of Arocha Hair Restoration, announces the opening of a new office in San Antonio, Texas in January 2018. Arocha Hair Restoration is the leading providers of surgical hair transplants and medical treatment for hair loss. Dr. Arocha and his team will meet with patients and new consultations at Suite 375, 401 East Sonterra Boulevard in San Antonio.
This will be Dr. Arocha’s fourth hair restoration clinic in Texas. The new San Antonio office joins his three other Texas offices:
- Houston at 3005 Huldy Street
- Dallas at 5452 Glen Lakes Drive, Suite 201
- Austin at 13785 Research Boulevard, Suite 125
"My own experience with hair loss has greatly influenced my approach to patient care," said Dr. Arocha, who began losing his hair in his 20s. "I understand the psychological impact of hair loss and how it can contribute to low self-confidence and impaired quality of life. One of the reasons I am so passionate about hair restoration and so excited to expand into San Antonio is that my own hair transplant made me believe that anything is possible. I hear that almost every day from my patients."
Dr. Arocha's specialties include a broad range of hair restoration techniques and scar revision, in addition to alternative hair transplantation, such as:
- State of the Art FUT;
- State of the Art FUE employing ARTAS and manual motorized punches as small as .7mm, that leaves a truly invisible scar;
- Female hair loss evaluation and surgical and medical treatment;
- Corrective hair restoration to repair and enhance previous hair transplants;
- Facial hair transplants including side burns, moustaches, goatees and full beards;
- Eyebrow and eyelash transplants;
- Scalp Trico-Pigmentation (SMP); and
- Comprehensive non-surgical treatments including Propecia and advanced therapy.